*sob*

I have decided to change my life. and everything I want -_-

problems and someone make me weak.

some mistakes can be forgiven

but some mistakes can't be forgiven

you guys come into my life, my heart, my soul...

and make me believe something...I believe our relationship,friendship

they have a lot of reason....I have one reason...honestly...

I love you guys

everything change...you don't know and now you don't know me too...

don't know anymore....

whatever...everything happened just like a dream...

Now I wake up...but still hurt...who care ?? I care! this is my life

I don't want to hurt anymore

...all in the mind...I'll strong

and I need they'll see that I'm strong


why I got a lot of problems maybe I'm too kind ...stupid?? or

maybe I'm not good enough...I'm so confused =_=

leave out about problems...

umm...Jun san フレーバー ~flavor~ xD


I really like new look Jun san and Iori san colorful xD



I'll upload about spiv states again...coming soon ^^

*-*-*-*

about my song ...actually this is sad song...but I don't know why become
cheer up song xD whatever...nearly finish I'll try my best

No comments: